Friday, June 19, 2009

Say it with Scallops

Hi Stampers,

Only a couple of more weeks to go before it's to late to get items from the last chance lists. Click HERE to view those list.

One of the stamp sets that you will find on the last chance list is Say it with Scallops. This stamp set is the Ronald McDonald stamp set, which means $2 from each sale goes to the Ronald McDonald Foundation. The card I'd like to share with you today will look familiar to many of you . . . if you are a Galesburg card club member you made this card just a few days ago . . . if' you are an Alpha card club member you get to make this card NEXT WEDNESDAY (6/24).


It was very quick and easy to make. I love it when you can sit down and stamp a card in a matter of minutes. I love it even more when the stamp sets work so perfectly with the punches. . . above I used the scallop square punch on each of the "hi squares". Since I have been trying to use up some of my In Colors I uses Tangerine Tango, Kiwi Kiss & Baja Breeze. I just love to add ribbon to my projects.

Thanks for stopping by today and if you're in the Galva area I have a workshop there TONIGHT. . . Kaylee is the hostess and I'm sure she'd love for you to attend her workshop. . if you'd like to come and need directions give me a call at 221-9288.

Have a GREAT FRIDAY and a wonderful WEEKEND!!!
Georgia

No comments: