Friday, June 5, 2009

12x12 page

Hi Stampers,

Today I would like to share with you two of the simple scrapbook pages we are making tomorrow at The Well. I know how easy it is to get overwhelmed when you start to scrapbook, so I wanted to make sure to keep two of the pages simple.

Of course I had to use some pictures from when Blake was first born. My how the time goes fast.


I used a couple of items from the Hodgepodge Hardware. I just love these Designer Labels. . . Don't you?

Thanks for stopping by today and I look forward to seeing some of you tomorrow at 10am!

~ Georgia

p.s. Did you know you can shop anytime day or night online at http://www.georgiacaulkins.stampinup.net/?

AND before I can let you go today I want to share a picture with you of Blake. He had his first t-ball game last night. Boy was it ever an experience. He had lots of fun and even hit the ball! Go Blake!

No comments: