Friday, September 11, 2009

Blake's 3rd B-day

Hi Stampers,


Today is 9/11. . . . I can't believe so much time has passed since the tragedy of 2001. I remember where I was and what I was doing when I got the news. . . this is going to be a very hard day for many people, so make sure to send up a quick prayer. Thanks!

If you checked in yesterday you know I got the My Digital Software on Wednesday. . . . well yesterday I had time to create my second album. This time it's of Blake's 3rd birthday. I can't wait to get these pages professional printed and into an album.


I know there are a few of you who check my blog on your phone ( . . well at least one. . . Hi Jessica!) and can't see my slide shows. While I don't want to post all 12 pages here I would like to share a couple of them with you and then next time you're at the house I can share the whole album with you.

This first page will be the album cover when I have the scrapbook professional printed and bounded as a 8x8 book.



Thanks for stopping by today. Our family is off to St. Louis for the weekend, so if you send me an e-mail I might not get back to you until Monday. It's hard to sneak in some good family time. :o)

Have a GREAT weekend!


Georgia

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Georgia...LOVE your MDS Pages AND your new banner!!! Thanks for sharing!!
Lorraine Castellon-Rowe
Your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
My Blog: www.lorrainerowe.blogspot.com
My Stampin' Up! Website: www.lorraine.stampinup.net
My Meet Up Group: www.meetup.com/fremontstampingandscrapbooking
My Stamp Home Site: http://www.lorrainestamps.com/