Thursday, September 3, 2009

Love Scrapbook Pages

Hi Stampers,

I hope you all enjoyed yesterday's post. I am very excited about the wonderful response I have received thus far. I may even have to add a 2nd session!!! If the October 4th class does get full I'll open up a 2nd session.

Today I'd like to share with you the final 2 scrapbook pages we are making at The Well on Saturday. BTW - TODAY by 5pm is the final day to register for Saturday's class.

I CASED these pages from SCS, but I did change it just a bit.


Of course you can see we are using the Big Shot to cut out the LOVE letters and the butterflies. I love to use my Big Shot when I make up scrapbook pages.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Georgia

p.s. My September newsletter went out yesterday . . . if you didn't get a copy e-mail me and I'll add you to my e-mail list! georgia@mustainlaw.com

No comments: