Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Halloween Treat!

Hi Stampers,

Today I'd like to share with you a Halloween Treat that I got at convention. I swaped a 3D project with Laura Leuenberger and this is the cute little treat I got. I'm so proud that this still has the chocolate in it although Blake almost got it opened the other night.


For the topper Laura used Old Olive card stock and Cast A Spell Designer Series Paper. The stamped image is from Halloween Hoot and it's finished with a Cello Bag and Old Olive 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon.

Remember you can ordering your supplies to make your own Halloween Treats 24/7 on my website: www.georgiacaulkins.stampinup.net

Thanks for stopping by!
Georgia

p.s. 10/1 is the 1st day you can order the My Digital Studio

AND

The final day to RSVP for Saturday's Make and Take Class. Click HERE for more details.

No comments: