Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Twick or Tweet

Hi Stampers,

People in my house (mainly Blake) are really thinking Halloween. . . yesterday Rocky and I took Blake to the Zoo and then we went shopping where we purchased Blake's Halloween costume. He is going to make a very cute Monkey!

Since we have been thinking Halloween, I wanted to make a Halloween card to share with you. It uses the stamp set from the Holiday Mini Catalog Twick or Tweet and Haunting Hill Jumbo Wheel. It also uses the Level 1 Hostess Only stamp set, Holiday Best!

The Whisper White Ribbon kinda blends in this photo, so make sure to look close. . . and I'm sure you can guess I used the Top Note Die. . . Have I told you how much I LOVE my BIG SHOT???

Does this card look familiar like you've seen it some place before??? We you just may have if you've looked at your Holiday Mini yet as I cased it from page 10.

Now before I go today I wanted to share a few pictures from the zoo. . . Enjoy! :o)



Thanks for stopping by!
Georgia

2 comments:

Marcia said...

How precious are those pictures!!!!I especially like the one with the parrots and the look on Blakes face-He's so cute!!!!

http://www.TerpCreek.com said...

I need a copy of the train pic. It is so cute!