Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Holiday Mini Catalog!

Hi Stampers!

Today is a very exciting day for me because today I get to preorder the My Digital Studio Software so that when it's released to you on October 1st I can answer all of the questions you will have!!! Today is also a very exciting day for you, because you can now order from the Holiday Mini Catalog. . . Get Excited!!!

If you are on my mailing list I have paid to have Stampin' Up! mail you a copy of this awesome mini catalog and it should be in your mailbox very soon! However, you don't have to wait for the mail man to bring your copy, because you can view it HERE!


Stampin' Up! outdid themselves with this publication. It is full of so many awesome products that you'll want them all. From Halloween to Thanksgiving to Christmas the possibilities are endless for creating projects.


There is also a jewelry line. However, Stampin' Up! is working on quality issues right now so that won't be available for purchase right away.


The Holiday Mini is also where you'll find all of the Build-a-Bears I have been showing you the past couple of weeks. If you have kids you'll want to pick these up for sure!


AND With the Holiday Mini Catalog comes a GREAT promotion just for the hostess.


If you host a workshop totaling $250 (merchandise) or more between now and November 30th you can choose any one item from the Holiday Mini Catalog for only $10! (Excluding hostess sets and My Digital Studio.)

Starting October 1st if you host a workshop of $400 (merchandise) or more you still get the $10 promotion AND you can purchase the My Digital Studio for 50% off the retail price making it only $39.97!


Contact me ASAP to pick your date before the best dates are taken!

Sample time!!!

Today I'd like to share with you 2 of the 4 scrapbook pages we will be making on Saturday at The Well. Remember cost for this Make and Take is $20 and I need RSVPs no later than 5pm on Thursday so supplies can be cut, sorted and bagged!

I got the idea from a stamper somewhere in cyber space . . sorry I don't remember which website, but I did add my own twist to the pages.

The caption reads, "Cute as a bug!"

For the bugs I used the Pick a Petal Stamp Set and the phrase below came from the Smarty Pants stamp set. I also use Lovely Letters alphabet stamp set for the Cute and I used my basic black marker to write cute as a bug. I can't wait to get my hands on My Digital Studio as I'll never have to journal in a scrapbook again!!! I don't like my writing, because I don't feel that it's very pretty.


Thank for stopping by today and don't forget to:

1 - contact me to schedule your workshop and receive an item for only $10

and

2 - register by Thursday for the Make and Take class in Monmouth.

As always if you have questions, please ask!

Happy Stamping!

Georgia

No comments: