Thursday, September 24, 2009

Wreath Winner & Fall Wreath!!!

Thanks to those who left a comment on Monday's post, and for those who e-mailed me. The wreath is so much fun to make. As soon as my new Designer Paper arrives I will be making a new wreath, and I am going to be giving any my old one.


Using a random drawing the winner is . . .

#2

Marcia said...
It is hard to choose when so many come to mind but I like the shaving cream and reinker to make such beautiful backgrounds I love trying new colors together and its a way to use your reinker!


Congrats Marcia! When you get your card club order make sure to ask for your wreath! :o)

The next holiday wreath I am going to make is the one picture below. . . I'm just waiting for SU to send me my leaf die for my Big Shot!


Once I have both wreaths done I will be scheduling a wreath class where you get to make both a Fall and a Christmas wreath . . . Get Excited!!!

Thanks for stopping by today!
Georgia

1 comment:

Marcia said...

Wow I am so lucky to have won this-Thanks so much Georgia-I will display it proudly!!!