Friday, September 18, 2009

Wedding Digital Scrapbook

Hi Stampers,

As promised today I'd like to share a few scrapbook pages from my wedding. . . since the wedding was over 7 years ago I didn't have a very good digital camera at the time, and didn't get ANY digital photos (gasp!)

However, I did find a very few photos scanned and saved on my computer in jpeg form. Of course I couldn't leave them in just little jpegs, so I turned them into scrapbook pages.

Our wedding colors were purple, white and silver. Yes I just said purple and not a Stampin' Up! color. . . this is because I got married prior to every even hearing about Stampin' Up! (GASP!!!)

If I could do it over again, I'm sure I would have stamped all of my invites and thank yous! If a wedding is in your future I'd love to help design your invites just let me know.

These 3 scrapbook pages are digital (of course) and they are 8-1/2 x 11 size.


I used many of the stamp sets from My Digital Studio!


Do you like the silver brads??? I placed each one in the scallop myself! Talk about fun lining them up. No really it wasn't hard to do at all.

ALSO . . . can you tell that the bottom of the page above is Whisper White card stock? I wasn't really thinking that my blog background would be white and wash my card stock away, but I'm sure you still get the idea. The page stop about 1/4" below the picture.


So what do you think?

Remember, My Digital Studio, goes LIVE 10/1 and with a $400 show between then and November 30th you can purchase the software 1/2 off making it only $39.98! Get Excited!!!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful weekend. We have big plans this weekend, which includes a Day out with Thomas the Train!

Happy Stamping!
Georgia

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love how the mds pages turned out and thomas will be a blast but don't forget your digital camera

Ellibelle said...

Hi Georgia, this is Elke. I love your scrapbook pages, the photos looks so pretty in black and white, so elegant.
Have fun with thomas the train!