Saturday, September 19, 2009

Well Make and Take Projects

Hi Stampers,


In just 2 short weeks it will be time to gather at The Well in Monmouth and stamp cards and scrapbook pages. Mark your calendar for Saturday, October 3rd at 10am!
If you'd like to register for this class, please call or e-mail me by 10/1 so I have time to cut supplies! Cost for this event is $20 and you'll be stamping 8 cards (2 of 4 designs) and 4 12x12 scrapbook pages.

Today I'd like to share with you 2 of the card you will be making. Since it will be October I wanted to make 1 Halloween card . . . . Isn't it cute!


But then I was thinking maybe you didn't need any more Halloween cards, so I decided to use another stamp set too. I will have both stamp sets at the make and take, so you can choose what you need.



The next card is a birthday card . . I just love this stamp set . . . I've had it for a few months and this is the first card I've got to make. . . what do you think?


More pictures will follow as I get them designed, but I can tell you the other two designs will be Christmas Cards!!! Get Excited!!!

Thanks for stopping by and have a GREAT weekend!
Georgia

No comments: