Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Medallion Background Stamp

Hi Stampers,

Happy 09/09/09!!! Today I'd like to share with you a card I made using the new Medallion Background stamp. At convention they told us that this is the #1 selling stamp in the catalog. I can't wait to play more with it.

For now I just have a card to share with you, but I plan on doing lots more!!! Besides the Medallion Background stamp I used the All Holiday Stamp set on this card.

Around the edge of the card stock I used the Platinum Shimmer Paint, which can be found on page 27 of the mini catalog. You can make any paper look shimmery with the new shimmer paint. This acid-free paint is perfect for porous surfaces such as paper, fabric and wood. You can apply it to a stamp using a sponge dauber to create frosted stamped images. Or you can use a stamping sponge and rub in on that card stock, which is what I did in the sample!

Thanks for stopping by!
Georgia


No comments: