Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Halloween Page 12x12 Scrapbook Page

Hi Stampers,

I am really for Halloween this year. . . while I don't have any directions out I'm thinking they'll come out next week. Blake is so excited this year. . . as you know he's 3 and full of lots of energy. A couple weeks ago we got his outfit and he has been asking to try it on again and again. He is going to be the cutest little monkey. We just found out that our niece Makenna is going to be a monkey too. Got to love the Old Navy store. :o)

Last year we got their outfits at Old Navy too and today I'd like to share with you a scrapbook page I made using a couple of pictures from Boo at the Zoo. I am disappointed to find out they will not be having Boo at the Zoo this year.

Thanks for stopping by, and remember you can get your own copy of My Digital Studio 1/2 OFF by hosting a workshop with $400 in sales. This promotion runs from October 1 to November 30th!

Happy Stamping!

Georgia

No comments: