Saturday, September 12, 2009

Convention M&T Christmas Cards

Hi Stampers,

After two days I'm ready to share something other than My Digital Studio . . . it's not because I'm tired of the software already it's because I didn't have time to make any more projects and schedule them on my blog to post while my family was in St. Louis. . . .

SO . . . Today I'd like to share with you the Christmas Cards I got to make at convention. Both of these cards were part of the make and take projects we got to stamp while at convention.



The first card uses the stamp sets: Sweet Season and Tree Trimmings. Other items used are: Kraft and Very Vanilla card stock. Ink used was: Chocolate Chip, Garden Green and Real Red. Accessories and Tools were: Medium Very Vanilla envelope; Real Red 3/4" polka-dot grosgrain ribbon, Clear Rhinestone brads; Stampin' Dimensionals and 1/16" Circle Punch.


The second card used the stamp sets: Sweet Season and Tree Trimmings; Card Stock is Garden Green, Real Red, Very Vanilla and Merry Moments Designer Series Paper. Ink: Chocolate Chip and Real Red; Accessories: Very Vanilla Medium envelope; Real Red 3/4" polka-dot ribbon, Linen thread, Clear Rhinestone brad and Stampin' Dimensionals


Thanks for Stopping By!

Georgia

No comments: