Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Things I Love

Hi Stampers,

Over the weekend I did have time to play with My Digital Studio, I'm just not ready to share those creations with you yet. :o)

Instead I'd like to share with you the scrapbook page we made at Convention. It uses the stamp set, THINGS I LOVE. (Item #115229, Page 54, $15.95)

If you look close you can see I used a Whisper White craft pad around the edges of the card stock.


Here's a close up of the flower. . . don't you just love the, Basic Jumbo Grommets that is in the center of the flower.

Custom designed, these large grommets add some real spunk! These grommets can even frame small images for real art appeal.

Thanks for stopping by!

- Georgia

p.s. Tuesday card club is TONIGHT!!! Angie is the hostess. . . see you all soon!

No comments: