Thursday, September 17, 2009

Hello Again Box & In Color Divy

Hi Stampers,

How would you like to have each color of the New In Color 1/2" Polka-Dot Grosgrain Ribbon without spending $9.95 x 6 to get each color? If you said YES you'll want to join my In Color Ribbon Divy today!

For a one time purchase of ONLY $10 (price includes shipping & tax) you will receive 12 yards of ribbon, 2 yards of each of the 6 in colors. That's a total of 36 feet! (Rich Razzleberry, Bermuda Bay, Soft Suede, Crushed Curry, Dusty Durango and Melon Mambo)

What more ribbon than 2 yards of each ribbon, no problem. . . you can sign up for as many spots as you like. However, space is limited so don't wait!! (Please add $2 if you need your ribbon shipped to you.)

For today's project of course I needed to show you something using one of the In Color Ribbons. . . so I decided to show you the box I got to make at convention. Some of you have seen this box, and some of you even got to make this box at a past workshop. . . I just love the colors and the stamp set, Hello Again is perfect for this project.





As a bonus when you join the In Color Divy you will receive color directions on how to make this project.

Call (309-343-9356) or e-mail (georgia@mustainlaw.com) TODAY to save your spot in the Ribbon Divy!

Thanks for stopping by and I'm looking forward to hearing from you!
Georgia

p.s. Check back tomorrow for a few scrapbook pages from my wedding. . no I didn't just get married, but I did just get the My Digital Studio software from Stampin' Up! and I LOVE IT!

No comments: