Tuesday, August 31, 2010

BAB Onesie

Hi Stampers,

Just a reminder today is the final day to order from the Summer Mini catalog, which means TOMORROW the holiday mini goes LIVE!!!  Remember you can shop 24/7 at http://www.georgiacaulkins.stampinup.net/.

***

You love Build-A-Bear Workshop; now you can create your own Build-A-Bear Workshop bears to use on scrapbooks, birthday cards, party invitations, and more!


Just like you can personalize a plush Build-A-Bear teddy bear, you can customize and personalize your die-cut bear using the colors and materials you want. Use Stampin’ Up!’s exclusive Bear Bigz die to create your basic bear, and then let your imagination run free!


I know I've showed you some Build-a-Bear onesies before, but I just had to share this one with you too. 


For this Onesie I used the Big Shot, Bear Stampin' Up! Bigz Die and the new Beary Dressy Originals Die.



Let me know if you have any questions. . . thanks for stopping by!
Georgia

No comments: