Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Just Believe

Hi Stampers!

Last night some of the demonstrators helping with the Stamp Fair came over to talk "shop" . . . and I got to see 3 of the 4 make and take projects.  You are going to have SO MUCH FUN stamping them and also recreating them at home.  You see they are wonderful cards that you will have fun making over and over.  Remember you can still sign up for the fair. . . just let me know ASAP which session you'd like to attend.  Click HERE for those details.

Today I'd like to share with you a card club members get to stamp.  It uses the stamp set, Just Believe, which is also a stamp set you will be using at the Stamp Fair on Saturday.


This is my second card I made using this set.  Click HERE for the other sample and to see, and learn, more about the Just Believe stamp set.

Thanks for stopping by!
Georgia

1 comment:

Marcia said...

Very pretty card. I have this one on my want list-the other stamps in this set will be very nice to have also-a must have set you can do many things with!