Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Clear Block Storage Caddy

Hi Stampers,

Today I am going to take a break from Word Play to share with you the NEW Clear Block Storage Caddy (120279 Price: $16.95) that I just got.
This compact storage caddy holds one of each size of our clear-mount blocks. The foam insert securely holds the blocks in place; an additional foam insert sits between the blocks to protect them when the caddy is closed. Below is a picture of my caddy all filled up! :o)


■ Opens flat for easy access
■ Locks shut
■ Built-in handle makes it easy to carry
■ 8-1/16" x 10-5/8" x 1-13/16"

Above is a picture of the caddy with the foam inserts still in place.  You just pull one out and replace it with you clear block and you are good to go!  Let me know if you have any questions!

***Georgia's Birthday Special***

You might recall seeing on my blog that today is my birthday!  I'd like to celebrate with you by offering you my Demonstrator discount!  That means the WHOLE CATALOG is on sale at 20% off . . . GET EXCITED!!!  This special is good from now until Wednesday at Noon. . . just call or e-mail me your order!  There is no limit to the amount you purchase from $1 to $1,000 it's all 20% off!!!  Now is the time to get out your wish list and shop!!!

Happy Shopping and thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Georgia

Stamp Fair Update!

There is still time to register for the August 14th Stamp Fair.  Cost is $15 and you'll be making three cards one 3D project and a color chart.  Click HERE for the details and for the first time we are going to have a GROOVY Theme for this !

The person at each session with the funnest outfit will win a prize. I'd like to encourage you to wear tie dye clothes or big floral, big jewelry, bright eye shadow, etc… You know – think 70’s. Since we all like to be creative, this ought to be a lot of fun.

Here is a picture of Shelli Gardner and her family at convention when they had the Flower Power party!

AND . . .yes there is more! We will be having a card swap again if you would like to participate. I recommend bringing 10 full cards (using Stampin' Up! products) to swap with other stampers and of course demonstrators. Some customers love this tradition.  Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks again for stopping by!
Georgia

1 comment:

Marcia said...

Happy Birthday Georgia!!!! Have a great day and thanks so much for the birthday special-that is fabulous and soooo... generous!! I'll be e-mailing you an order soon.