Today I'd like to share with you some sunflowers that were in the last magazine I got from Stampin' Up! Stampin' Up! sends every demonstrator a FREE magazine each month packed full of ideas. All of the supplies and directions are listed below the picture.
Thanks for stoppping by!
Paper: So Saffron Card Stock; Early Espresso Textured Card Stock; Autumn Spice Designer Series Paper
Ink: So Saffron Stampin' Write Marker
Accessories & Tools: Early Espresso 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon; Linen Thread; Neutrals Designer Buttons; Stampin' Dimensionals; Circle Scissor Plus; Color Spritzer Tool; Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack; Big Shot; Scallop Circle Bigz Die; Scallop Circle #2 Bigz Die; Leaves #2 Originals Die; Floral wire; Hot glue gun and glue; Small pitcher; Sunflower seeds
- Cut scallop circles from So Saffron Card Stock and Autumn Spice Designer Series Paper using Big Shot, Scallop Circle Bigz Die, and Scallop Circle #2 Bigz Die.
- Cut between scallops on die-cut scallop circles to create flower petals. To create each sunflower, layer three circles; place floral wire between two of the layers, and adhere layers together using hot glue.
- Spritz flowers using Color Spritzer Tool and So Saffron Stampin' Write Marker.
- For center of smaller flower, cut a circle from Sticky Pages the size of the flower center and adhere to separate piece of card stock or paper. Begin twisting ribbon, and adhere end to center of sticky circle. Continue twisting and adhering ribbon to sticky circle in tight outward spiral. When you reach the outer edge of the circle, cut off remaining ribbon except for a small tail. Tuck tail inside or adhere to back of circle. Trim card stock or paper to size of ribbon spiral, and adhere to flower center.
- For center of large flower, cut a circle from Early Espresso Textured Card Stock to the desired size using Circle Scissor Plus. Punch multiple small circles from Early Espresso Textured Card Stock using Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack. Adhere small circles to large circle, using Stampin' Dimensionals for outside and inside rows. Tie Linen Thread through Early Espresso Designer Button, and adhere to center of Early Espresso Circle. Adhere circle to flower center.
- Cut leaves from Autumn Spice Designer Series Paper using Big Shot and Leaves #2 Originals Die. Adhere two leaves to each flower stem.
- Fill bottom of small pitcher with sunflower seeds. Place flowers in pitcher.