Saturday, August 14, 2010

Word Play 11 & 12

Hi Stampers . . .

It's stamp fair day and I am looking forward to seeing many of you very soon!!!

I have LOTS of new samples to share with you today and I can't wait to see your response to my Build-a-Bear projects.  I'll share them on my blog soon, as I wanted to get instant feedback when I share them with people for the first time. :o)

Since today is special (stamp fair day!) I'd like to share with you not one, but the final two Word Play cards. . . . get excited!!!



I'm really loving the new embossing folder I got.  It makes such deep impressions in the card stock!

And this last card is VERY SIMPLE...the DSP is just torn and the laughter is popped up with a stampin dimensional.


Of course you can bet I'll share more cards using this stamp set in the future as I hope Word Play will be around for a few years. In fact below is a revised version of a prior card I shared with you.  I decided punch some white card stock and add to the project in place of the white strip.  Click HERE to see the first card.


Happy Stamping!
Georgia

p.s.  You don't need to wait until 4am to read today's post as I posted it automatically since I was still up and it's now STAMP FAIR DAY!!!  Can you tell I'm excited?  I better get to bed, so I can get up and stamp!  It's gonna be a fun day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think the punched white strip adds a lot!!

Marty