Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Build-a-Bear Clock

Hi Stampers,

Last night was card club and I was so excited to have a full house of ladies stamping!  Blake was good (for the most part) with some help from Amanda to keep him busy in the toy room.  I hope you all had lots of fun!!!

After everyone left I had a few hours to play in my stamp room, before I got ready for bed. . . . while making samples for the Stamp Fair on Saturday I decided to pull out my Build-a-Bear dies and made a clock to put in Callie Ann's room.

Before I share the clock picture with you I wanted to share a picture of Callie Ann.  She's two months now and this outfit screams Stampin' Up!  Don't you think?

I can't wait until Callie Ann gets into Stampin' Up! :o)

OK . . now I'm sure you'd like to see the new clock for Callie Ann's room. . . right???


It was very simple to make. . . . I just "built" a bear and attached it to the glass using Mini Glue Dots.

Here's a close up of the bear.


Thanks for stopping by today and make sure to check out this clock in person at the Stamp Fair.  I will have it along with lots more build-a-bear samples.

~ Georgia

No comments: