Wednesday, August 18, 2010

On The Green

Hi Stampers,

Today I'd like to share with you a sample that uses the stamp, On The Green.  This was another card that club members got to make last week.  If you are interested in one of my card clubs new clubs will be starting in January. . . I hope you will join me. :o)

Celebrate the golfers in your life with the On the Green stamp. Use it on birthday cards, gifts, scrapbook pages, and more. It's chock-full of golfing images and sentiments--use them together as shown, or ink a portion of the stamp to use just one image.  Since Rocky is a golfer I just knew I wanted to get this stamp.



To get the Wild Wasabi golfer I first inked the stamp in Chocolate Chip.  I then used an blender pen to remove the ink from the golfer.  Next I used my Wild Wasabi marker to make the golfer green.

The Wild Wasabi card stock was ran though the Big Shot using the Perfect Polka-dot embossing folder.

If you have any questions, please ask!

Thanks for stopping by!
Georgia

No comments: