Thursday, August 5, 2010

Word Play ~ 6th Card

Hi Stampers,

I'm very happy to share with you the 6th sample I made using Word Play!  This means I am 1/2 way though sharing every stamp in this set with you! :o)  I have been using other stamp sets too, so I'll put those samples in here and there too . . . this way you don't have a whole week of nothing but Word Play! :o)

The card today uses Wild Wasabi and Chocolate Chip Card Stock.  I used the scallop bigz die and ran it through the big shot.  Then I used the Perfect Polka-dot embossing folder on the card stock.


If you look close you'll notice that the actual "world" was punched out and attached with a Stampin' Dimensional.  It's hard to see in the picture.  If you come to the Stamp Fair on August 14th you'll beable to look at this card.  It's not to late to register.

Talk to you soon!
Georgia

No comments: