Sunday, August 1, 2010

Word Play ~ Day 3

Hi Stampers,

Today is a bitter/sweet day for me as it's the last day of my maternity leave. . .   I have a very understanding boss and was able to take 8 weeks off instead of just 6, but tomorrow I am back to work.  Lucky for me it's just afternoons for now.

Callie Ann has changed so much in the past weeks.  She is sleeping though the night (most nights) and if she does get up it's just once.  Callie Ann can roll over to her side and often when I check on her that's how I'll find her. :o)

OK . . . . Stamp Time . . . . as you can guess from the title today it's day 3 of Word Play.  If you missed the first two days make sure to scroll down and check them out.


Once again I used the Basic Rhinestones and this time I dotted the I.  The center of the flower is a build-a-brad and below is a close-up of the flower.


It was created by taking a strip of card stock which I punched with the Eyelet Border punch.  Then I took that piece of card stock and ran it through the Crimper.  To get the flower shape you just apply sticky strip to a piece of card stock and spiral it into a flower shape.

I think this would be a fun technique for card club members to do next week. . . what do you think?  - FYI - Card Clubs are the 2nd week of the month, which is next Tuesday & Wednesday!

Thanks for stopping by!
Georgia

BTW - Don't forget to check back on Tuesday for my Birthday Special!

AND - You can still register for the August, 14th Stamp Fair.  For Make and Takes, you will be making 3 cards, a 3D item, and a card that will be made to donate to our US troops!  Plus you will also be making an inventory color chart (markers, pads, cardstock) that can be put in your catalog.

No comments: