Friday, August 6, 2010

Word Play ~ 7th Card

Hi Stampers,

Happy Friday!!!  Now that I'm back to work I look forward to Friday once again and spending time with the kids. :o)  This week wasn't bad at all, because two of the five days I got to take Callie Ann with me to the office and Blake went to grandma's house as our sitter was closed.

Just a reminder . . . next Saturday is the Stamp Fair!!!  There is still time to register for this event. . . just let me know.

As I mentioned before I will have my Word Play card samples there for you to look at in person. :o)  For today's share I have the 7th card sample to share with you.


Do you like how I "tied" the ribbon on this card?  It's a build-a-brad.  I just wrapped it around the ribbon to hold in place.


Thanks for stopping by today and make sure to contact me if you'd like to come to the stamp fair next Saturday.

Have a GREAT weekend!
Georgia

No comments: