Friday, August 13, 2010

Word Play #10

Hi Stampers,

Do you know what today is???  It's FRIDAY THE 13TH!!!  Watch out for black cats! :o)

Well I am almost done sharing my 12 Word Play samples with you.  I have them all done and if you are coming to the Stamp Fair tomorrow make sure to check out my display board.

If you have not signed up for the fair yet. . . fear not!  There is still room. Just let me know ASAP and I'll get you signed up.

The word play card today kinda makes me "sick" when I look at it for a long time. . . . I think it's a mixture of the colors and the card stock strips in the back.



I think the stamp says it all. . . don't you?

Thanks for stopping by and I look forward to seeing some of you at the Stamp Fair tomorrow!  Make sure to tell me hi and don't forget your groovy clothes!

Happy Stamping!
Georgia

No comments: