Monday, August 9, 2010

Word Play #9

Hi Stampers,

WOW . . . August 9th finds me way behind!  I haven't even gotten my August newsletter out this month!  Fear not. . . it is coming soon!!!

Don't forget CARD CLUBS are THIS WEEK!!!  I'm looking forward to stamping with many of you very soon!  ALSO the STAMP FAIR is THIS SATURDAY!!!  There is still time to register for this groovy event!!!  Let me know ASAP if you are able to attend.

OK . . . enough talk! :o)  Today I'd like to share with you the 9th card sample using Word Play.  Remember there are 12 stamps in this set, so you will only need to hear me talk about it 3 more times!  That is once I get cards stamped with the last three stamps. :o)


Todays' card is quick and simple. . . what do you think?

Thanks for stopping by today . . . I'd "talk" longer but we were at the lake all weekend, and I'm just to tired as I set here Sunday night typing my blog . . . it's 11pm and I still have a few things to do before I can call it a night.

Have a good one!

Georgia

No comments: