Thursday, August 26, 2010

A Day out with Thomas

Hi Stampers,

So this past weekend my family spent in Chicagoland. . . we went to Legoland, saw Thomas the Train and did lots of shopping!!!  It's funny how Rocky bought LOTS more than I did. . . I'm so lucky he loves to shop.  However, he likes to shop at The Bass Pro Shop and Cabelas.

Today I'd like to share a couple of scrapbook pages I made using My Digital Studio from Stampin' Up!

My Digital Studio is priced at $79.95 and worth every penny.  Not only can you use the same great artwork, colors, and accessory images found in our current product line to create personalized digital projects. The options are endless: create photo albums, calendars, and greeting cards using My Digital Studio. Once you've created your personalized gift or heirloom, have it printed in our high-quality print facility and delivered to your door or print it at home.
 
This first page is the cover of my album.
 
 

And this second picture is a page from my album.



My Digital Studio is an awesome way to scrapbook.  I'm thinking about doing a bunch of albums and saving them as DVDs for my children to watch in the years to come.

Let me know if you have any questions, and thanks for stopping by!

Georgia

No comments: