Thursday, November 6, 2008

Blake Update

Hello Stampers,

I just wanted to post quickly about Blake. He is doing better and just got off the Oxygen last night. We are hopeful that Doctor Larson will come in today and release him from the hospital. Right now the nurse said he is boarder line. Below is a picture of Blake and Daddy playing on the floor. I really wanted to get him out of the bed for awhile. Thank you for the prayers!



Stamping Updates:

The Christmas Card make and take is still ON for this Sunday at my house, starting at 1pm. Twelve stampers signed up, and I'm very excited to getting back to stamping with you.

Tuesday card club is November 11th. Nici J. is our hostess

Thursday card club is November 14th. Mary W. is our hostess.

I hope to have time to do my newsletter next week. Until then, if you have questions for me you can reach me on my cell phone 221-9288.

~ Georgia

No comments: