Saturday, November 1, 2008

From the Kitchen

Hello Stampers!

I hope you all had a fun and safe Halloween. Rocky and I had a blast with Blake. Now that he is 2-1/2 he is really starting to enjoy and understand things like this. I really cherish these family moments.


**OK onto Stamping**

The project I have to share with you today is one that was demonstrated at convention this past summer by Carrie C. and then again at the StampAttic's meeting by Julia J.

I would really enjoy sharing some of these experiences with you! All you need to do is sign up to be a Stampin' Up! demonstrator and then the fun begins!!!

Recently Britni, a member of my downline group, the GlitterBees, sent out an e-mail that I want to share with you... It reads: "Thanks ladies!!! It has come so easy so far...I love that it has not really become a job or chore I have to do, but rather something I want to do. My husband has to pull me away almost daily. :)" Britni was responding to an e-mail I sent out congratulating her on her first month where she had over $2K in sales. (Congrats again Britni! I'm proud of you!) I think Britni sums it up very well. This is how I feel too. . . and Rocky doesn't try to pull me away anymore he just comes into my stamp room, before he goes to bed, and gives me a kiss goodnight.

People often ask what the sales requirements are to be a Stampin' Up! demo. The only sales requirement is to have $300 in sales a quarter. Break that down it's only $100 a month. Trust me I can spend that myself, but don't tell my husband! :o) Many people, including myself, join Stampin' Up! for the discount. Why pay full price when you can get it on sale . . . right? :o)

When I found that I only had to have $300 a quarter I thought that since I spent that myself already it wouldn't be a problem. . . . and if I didn't want to spend $100 a month I could hold one workshop a month and stay active and get my discount.

If you are interested, I would love to talk with you more about the benefits of becoming a Stampin' Up! demonstrator! Call me (309) 343-9356 or send me an e-mail: georgia@mustainlindstrom.com


**OK it's project time now!**
Below is a recipe box I made.


Julie V. was kind enough to let me borrow her stamp set, so I could make my own box to share with you today. (Thanks Julie!)

Would you like to make your own recipe box? The first thing you need to do is go to the store and get a box of pop tarts. (Pop Tart 8 count box was what I used.) Then eat the whole box (not at one time) and save the box.

You'll want to keep watching my blog and your e-mail box (if you're on my e-mail list) for more details about the upcoming class.


Thanks for stopping by, and I hope to hear from you soon!
Georgia


PS. . . Don't forget that Daylight Saving Times ends tomorrow. . . so you'll want to move your clock back a hour before you got to bed.

No comments: