Monday, November 17, 2008

Eastern Blooms

I've been focused a lot on the holidays, so I wanted to take a minute today to post a non holiday card. However, the colors of this card are fallish. :o) This is a card I received from my upline, Kathy. She used the stamp set Eastern Blooms. (This is one of the stamp sets we received at convention this past summer.)

I think my favorite thing on Kathy's card is the Kiwi Kiss/Very Vanilla Satin Ribbon. This ribbon is AWESOME. It has Kiwi Kiss on one side and Very Vanilla on the other. Above you can see the Kiwi Kiss side.

I would love to get some of this Satin Ribbon in your hands. It is so smooth and fun to play with. If you would like to make the card above, just call (309) 343-9356 or e-mail georgia@mustainlindstrom.com me to schedule your workshop, and this will be the make and take project!

Thanks for stopping by today, and I'll be waiting for your call. :o)
Georgia

No comments: