Thursday, November 20, 2008

Season of Joy

Good Morning Stampers!

I have one quick question for you today. . . . have you started to stamp your Christmas Card yet? I have made a few myself, but the one I wanted to share with you comes from the Stampin' Up! website. It uses the stamp set Season of Joy. I really do love this stamp set and Heather Shock did a wonderful job creating this card.

All of the supplies are listed after the photo.

Enjoy!
Georgia
Stamps:
SEASON OF JOY STAMP SET

Paper:
CARD STOCK RIDING HOOD RED 8 1/2 X 11
CARD STOCK WHISPER WHITE 8 1/2X11
DESIGNER SERIES PAPER BELLA ROSE
CARD STOCK KIWI KISS 8 1/2 X 11

Inks:
CRAFT STAMPIN PAD WHISPER WHITE
CLASSIC STAMPIN PAD KIWI KISS

Accessories:
SCISSORS PAPER SNIPS
PUNCH PHOTO CORNERS
CRAFTERS' TOOL KIT
PUNCH SCALLOP EDGE
STAMPIN DIMENSIONALS
CRYSTAL EFFECTS
GLITTER DAZZLING DIAMONDS
SNAIL ADHESIVE PERMANENT

No comments: