Monday, November 24, 2008

Calendars

Hello Stampers!

Here is another project I made for the craft show. They are 2009 Calendars, which I thought would be a perfect addition to any desk.

The first two use the Bella Rose Designer Series Paper. I adhered them to a coaster then used my sanding sponge on each edge. Then I used my Crop-a-Dile to punch a hole and set my Jumbo Pewter Eyelet. The first two I also used the stripped Riding Hood Red Ribbon to tie the two coasters together.


For the calendar below I used the Holiday Treasures designer paper and the 1" Double-Stitched Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon. I finished by using my Craft & Paper Scissors to make the ends look neat.


Thanks for blogging with me today!
~ Georgia

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi , I was wondering if you have a template for the Calendar ?. Thanks
Ayesha