Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Merry & Bright

As I run from here to there I find myself getting more and more into the Christmas mood. Christmas will be here before we know it. Have you had a chance to stamp your cards yet? If not, here is an idea for you, which was inspired by a few cards I saw on Angie Kennedy Juda's blog. Thanks for the idea!

My card uses Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink and Whisper White Card Stock. Of course I had to use my Big Shot and Top Note Bigz die. Have I told you how much I use my Big Shot? TONS!!! Stamp sets used are: All Holiday and Merry & Bright. I also used my Scallop punch and 1-3/8" circle punch.

It looks like I punched a Chocolate Chip scallop out and layered onto the Pretty in Pink card stock, but I really just punched the scallop out of the pretty in pink and the Chocolate Chip came through. I'm not sure if this is the way Angie did it or not, but I like the look.

I topped of the hat with some chunky sprinkles and colored with my Pretty in Pink Marker. This is a very simple card that you could easily make over and over again. Try changing the color! That will give the card a whole new feel.

Thanks for stopping by today, and I hope to hear from you soon.

- Georgia

No comments: