Monday, November 10, 2008

Christmas Cards

Hello Ladies!

I wanted to say THANK YOU to all of the ladies who stamped with me yesterday at the Christmas Card Stamp-a-Stack! I have a few photos below to share.





I also need to say a special THANK YOU to: Debbie, Julia, Lori and Marty who let me borrow their I Wish Simply Sent Scrapbook kits for this class. I couldn't have done it with out your help. THANK YOU!!! As soon as SU send me the kits I ordered I'll replace yours. Thanks again . . . you gals ROCK!

As I type this I find myself in the Christmas mood. Listening to Christmas CDs all afternoon will do that to a person. I want to share a couple of Christmas projects with you. These are fun little holiday gifts for everyone at the office and around the neighborhood. I also want to mention that the projects below are from the Stampin' Success magazine. This is a FREE magazine Stampin' Up! sends all of their demonstrators, and it is packed full of ideas and cute projects like the ones shown below.

Holiday Treat Jars
These fun treat jars are incredibly simple to make-just a few punches, a cut using your Coluzzle, and you're done! Just find some unadorned spice jars, and start layering. A circle Rub-On from our Season of Cheer Rub-Ons provides the perfect greetings for this project. Using both sheets of Rub-Ons (Chocolate Chip and Whisper White), you can create 10 jars!



Merry Christmas Mini Baskets

The Baskets & Blooms Bigz die, part of Shelli's Signature Collection, makes these adorable handmade baskets a snap to make en masse. From one pack of Designer Series paper, you can cut out 24 mini baskets using the Sizzix Big Shot for Stampin' Up! (two baskets per sheet).

The sparkling snowflake tags are just as simple: ink and glitter a chipboard snowflake for each basket. You can create nine snowflake tags from one back of On Board Something Seasonal (13 tags if you use the stars too). The tiny snowflake circle embellishment comes from our Season of Cheer Rub-Ons. There are over 30 snowflakes in the assortment so this is an easy way to add a cute accent to your project.

Thanks for stopping by!

Georgia

No comments: