Saturday, November 29, 2008

Hello Stampers,

Did you get a lot of your shopping done yesterday? I did a little bit to much shopping, but it was lots of fun. Good news . . . I didn't hit anyone with my cart this year, but my husband did get hit by some lady who couldn't see over her cart. Glad it wasn't me being hit or doing the hitting this year. :o)

Today's sample comes from the Stampin' Up! website. Stampin' Up! has a gallery of cards for us demos to view and get inspired from. I love how the stamper turned the vanilla hodgepodge hardware. I usually only think of putting it horizontal. All of the details are below.

Enjoy!
Georgia

Stamps:
WINTER POST STAMP SET
A CARDINAL CHRISTMAS STAMP SET

Paper:
DESIGNER SERIES PAPER HOLIDAY TREASURES
CARD STOCK BAJA BREEZE 8 1/2 X 11
CARD STOCK KRAFT 8 1/2X11

Inks:
CLASSIC STAMPIN PAD CHOCOLATE CHIP

Accessories:
HODGEPODGE HARDWARE STYLED VANILLA
RIBBON SATIN KIWI KISS/VERY VANILLA 3/8 INCH
SNAIL ADHESIVE PERMANENT

Created by:
Tepa Farias

No comments: