Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Where Am I?

Hello Ladies,

Sorry you did not find a post on my blog today. My son, Blake, was admitted to the Hospital yesterday morning, so there has been no time to blog. I am home taking a shower and getting ready to head back to the hospital, but I wanted to update everyone. Blake has pneumonia and bronchitis. He is doing very well today and even is even starting to eat. Sunday I couldn't get him to eat anything and even Monday he wouldn't eat much, but started drink for us. Today is much much better. Blake has been such a trooper. Below are two pictures. This first one is Monday and the second one was this afternoon. He got to ride in a wagon.


Please say a prayer for Blake, as we hope to have him home soon.
Thanks!
Georgia

6 comments:

Britni :) said...

Georgia, I am glad that he is doing okay. I pray that he can come home soon. Let me know if you need anything. Britni

Anonymous said...

Hi Georgia,

I will certainly add Blake and you in my prayers!!

Marty

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear about Blake. Hope he'll be better soon and back to being what little boys are supposed to be.....ornery!!!
Prayers are with you....
Deb Stamm

AM teacher said...

OH, the poor little guy! I am so sorry that he is so sick! I'm sure that it has been stressfull for all of you. Do you know when you might expect him home?
I am thinking of you all. Please keep us posted. Give the little guy a hug from us. Wish we could be around to help!
Amy

Anonymous said...

Geogia, I hope you get Blake home soon. I know it is so hard having them in the hospital but that is the best place for now. Thinking of you.
Pam Huff

Anonymous said...

this breaks my heart :(

I hope he is well now.

Katie Brooks