Wednesday, November 19, 2008

SEASON OF FRIENDSHIP

Hello Stampers!

I am very excited about the samples I'm sharing today. The stamp set I chose to focus on today is Season of Friendship (111776 - $23.95). This stamp set is from the Holiday mini catalog, which runs until January 18th. (Please note that I did not created these samples. They were all cards I got from the demonstrator Stampin' Up! web site.)

People often tell me that they are not creative enough to become a demonstrator. Please let me be the first to tell you that when you join Stampin' Up! you will not be left alone! I am here to help you, and you do NOT need to come up with ideas on your own. Stampin' Up! provides us with a art gallery of cards and projects we are able to use as inspiration. You can either copy the ideas as is, or tweak them to fit your needs and stamping supplies on hand.

Ready for some samples???? I thought so. :o)
Created by: Kelly Cheatham
Created by: Brenda Keenan
Created by:Laurie Stiegelmier
Created by:Marilyn Goodrich
Created by: Linda Payne
Created by:Gretchen Theus

Do you have a passion for stamping and/or scrapbooking? Would you love to earn money doing something you love? How about the convenience of setting your own hours? Those are just a few of the benefits that made me decide to be a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator.

As you think about becoming a demonstrator I want to ask you a question. . . what type of a demonstrator would you like to be? There are many options, and I've listed a few below.:

DISCOUNT DEMONSTRATOR: Likes the idea of buying stamps for personal use at a discount and occasionally sells to friends and family.

SHORT-TERM DEMONSTRATOR: Sells for a short period of time to earn a specified amount of money and stops when the goal is reached.

HOBBY DEMONSTRATOR: Loves doing workshops and classes and earning extra money when it’s convenient, works a lot some months and very little or none, other months.

STAY-AT-HOME MOM DEMONSTRATOR: Wants to stay at home with her children and make some extra money working a few nights a month.

CAREER DEMONSTRATOR: Views Stampin’ Up! as a viable business with long-term career potential; pursues management and wants to move up the career ladder; regularly attends Stampin’ Up! events and has developed close social relationships with other demonstrators; works at her business in a consistent manner.

As you can see, this is a flexible, fun business you can build to suit your needs and desires. Make it fit for you by using your unique talents. I’m sure you have a lot of questions about what it means to be a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator. Please e-mail me at: georgia@mustainlindstrom.com and I'll send you a FREE information packet in the mail.

I hope to hear from you soon!

Georgia

No comments: