Sunday, November 23, 2008

Frappuccino Bottles!

Hello Stampers!
I had so much fun at the craft show yesterday, and I would like to thank each of you who stopped by and said hi. I'm glad my first show is done, and I'm sure my husband is happy that it's over too. There is always so much stress in our house when I have deadlines. :o)

So that I could spend more time with my family and not locked into my stamp room I "moved" some of my stamp room into the living room. Wanna see???

As you can see I was saving clean up for later. (Notice the paper scraps all over the floor.) I did have a trash can, but the scraps didn't always make it in and Blake was also trying to help me get ready for the show. That's why there was two chairs at the table. :o)

Are you wondering what the bottles on the table are? Well they started out as empty frappuccino bottles that my sister, Carmen, has been saving for me. Thank you Carmen! I added a little paper and ribbon and filled them with a yummy treat. As you can see I didn't have the treat in them yet. Here is a better photo of the bottle.
Sorry, the designer paper is retired. I used all of my current Christmas paper on other projects, so I had to go searching for more paper. I used Real Red and Old Olive card stock to match the designer paper. Punches were: Scallop Circle, 1 1/4" Circle, 1 3/8" circle and my NEW 1 3/4" circle punch. The 1 3/4" circle punch was perfect for the top of the jar. . . . See photo below!
I used the stamp set, Deer Friends. By the way there is still time to earn this stamp set for FREE. Deer Friends is a level 2 Hostess Only Stamp Set, which you can get it for FREE when your workshop sales reach $300.00. If you want this set, call or e-mail me today. It's available until January 18th.

Thanks for visiting me today and enjoy your Sunday!

Georgia

No comments: