Tuesday, November 25, 2008

A Cardinal Christmas

Hello Stampers!

Christmas is coming soon. . . are you going to be ready? One of the things you may have left to do is stamp your Christmas cards, so the sample I have to share with you today is a card using the stamp set: A Cardinal Christmas. This stamp set can be found in the Winter Mini Catalog, and is also a stamp set I have in my own personal collection. When I first saw it I knew I couldn't live without it.

Before I show you the sample I want to ask you a question. Do you have 4 or more stamp sets on your wish list? Would you like to get those them at a discount? Well when you purchase the Standard Starter Kit you get to choose 4 stamp sets. Stampin' Up! has 4 recommended stamp sets, but you don't have to choose those. You can pick any the same price or less.

If you would like more information about joining the Stampin' Up! family, please call (309/343-9356) or e-mail me at georgia@mustainlindstrom.com for more information! By the way . . . the retail value of products and business supplies in the Standard Starter Kit is more than $335. You pay only $199!

OK. . . onto the awesome Christmas Card! This card was created by: Cherise Schlicher.

Stamps:
A CARDINAL CHRISTMAS STAMP SET

Paper:
CARD STOCK GARDEN GREEN 8 1/2X11
CARD STOCK CHOCOLATE CHIP 8 1/2X11
CARD STOCK WHISPER WHITE 8 1/2X11
DESIGNER SERIES PAPER SKI SLOPE

Inks:
VERSAMARK PAD
STAZON PAD JET BLACK
CLASSIC STAMPIN PAD GARDEN GREEN
CLASSIC STAMPIN PAD RIDING HOOD RED
CLASSIC STAMPIN PAD MORE MUSTARD
CLASSIC STAMPIN PAD CHOCOLATE CHIP

Accessories:
AQUA PAINTERS
BRADS VINTAGE
PUNCH HANDHELD 1/16 INCH CIRCLE
STAMPIN DIMENSIONALS
STICKY STRIP
SNAIL ADHESIVE PERMANENT
RIBBON GROSGRAIN STRIPED 1-1/4 INCH

Thanks for stopping by!
Georgia

No comments: