Thursday, November 13, 2008

Sock Monkey

Hello Stampers!

Thanks for taking sometime to stop by and "visit" with me today. I have four really cute cards to share with you. They have a few things in common. The first thing is that I did not stamp them. They are cards I received when I swapped cards with other demonstrators. I got two at Convention and two at a StampAttic's meeting. The second thing all four cards have in common is they all use the stamp set: Sock Monkey! Sock Monkey is such a cute stamp set.

The last thing I want to share with you about these cards is that they all use different techniques. If you would like to see any of these techniques, please call or e-mail me. I'd love to demonstrate one or more of these techniques at your next workshop!

This first sample was created by Becky Sutton. The white face, arms and legs were created by stamping on whisper white card stock and then cut out and pasted in place over the base image.

The second sample was created by: Patty Edwards. Patty used the "masking" technique to make the brown fur on monkey.
This third sample did not have a name on it. (If you know who created it, please e-mail me, so I can give proper credit.) The stamper used Watercolor Pencils and Blender Pens to add color to the image.


The fourth, and last, sample I'm sharing today was created by Ann Halcomb. Ann used markers and dotted the fur onto the Sock Monkey. I love how Ann used the photo corner punch two ways. The top left corner punch is over the image, while the bottom right corner punch is under the image. Good Job Ann!


As you can see this stamp set is very versatile and I can easily see why people love it. Do you love it? Would you like to get it for FREE? If you join my Stampin' Up! family by December 1st you will receive this stamp set for FREE. (Please note this is NOT a Stampin' Up! special, but a special redeemable through me ONLY!) That's in addition to all of the other stamp sets that you can choose in the starter kit. PLUS the first person who signs up with me by December 1st will receive these 4 card samples to help get started.

Please call (309) 343-9356 or e-mail me at: georgia@mustainlindstrom.com for my online recruiter password.

Fine Print: Offer applies only to stampers who signs up to be a Stampin' Up! demonstrator with me. Free card offer applies only to the 1st stamper who joins the family. Offer expires December 1st.

Thanks for stopping by today, and I hope to hear from you soon!
Georgia

No comments: