Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween

Happy Halloween Stampers!

As promised I have some photos to share with you today of my little Trick or Treator. They were taken last Saturday when we went to Boo at the Zoo. As you can tell from the photos below Blake was a Red Dragon.

Below is a photo of Blake with his Grandma Stacey (Rocky's mom). I like the sun glasses . . . don't you? Hey . . . . make sure you check out his treat bag. . . . can you tell I used my BIG SHOT!!!

I have been wanting to show you Blake's bag for a whole week now. Blake and I made it using the Big Shot and some dies. Of course I knew I had to make a frankie for the bag. It was very trying when Blake insisted to use his own glue. What do you think?

I hope you and your family have a safe and Happy Halloween and thanks for stopping by today!

~ Georgia

No comments: