Thursday, October 30, 2008

Seaon of Joy

I know Halloween is tomorrow, but I just had to share a Christmas card I received in a demonstrator ONLY swap I participated in.


I don't know who to give the credit to for this card, since there wasn't any contact information on the card. I can tell you that it was a StampAttic Member, and I can tell you I can't wait to make a card using this layout! Edited: Ellen Mathewson was the creator! (Thanks for the information Lori!)




The card above used the stamp set Season of Joy. For colors it looks like: Kiwi Kiss, Real Red and Chocolate Chip. Topped with 2 brad from the bold bright set and the card was done. The stamper also used her 1-1/4 and 1-3/8 circle punches.

Thanks for stopping by and make sure to check back tomorrow for a picture of Blake in his Halloween Costume.

Happy Stamping!

Georgia

No comments: