Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Mints

Hello Stampers!

Halloween is only a few days away. . . are you ready? I think I am. Treats are done and Blake has his costume. Blake is going to be a Red Dragon. I found the cutest costume at Old Navy, and he has already worn it a few times. If you remember I took him to Boo at the Zoo in the Quad Cities on Saturday, and then on Sunday Rocky and I took Blake to Trick or Treat his Great Aunt Debbie and family and then we took Blake to his Great-Grandma Nellie, where his Grandma Becky also had a chance to see him all dressed up.

Tonight Blake gets to go to his first Halloween Party. The YPG (Young Professionals Group) that Rocky belongs to is sponsoring a Halloween Party. Blake is very excited!

I'll post some pictures of Blake in his costume on Friday! Now onto Stamping!

I have two projects to share with you today. They both include one of my favorite items. . . York Peppermint Patties. Mmmmm. I always eat more of these than I need to when I make projects with them. :o)

The first project was created using punches. I just love how the legs were done with layering the photo corner punch. You can't see the mint, but it's under the Scallop punch. (This was layered like my Turkey from Saturday's post.)

This second project was made by using the Big Shot and Baskets & Blooms Bigz XL Die. The stamp set used is Batty for You. You can see the mints in this photo.

Please note that I did not create the projects I'm sharing with you today. They were on display at the StampAttic's meeting a few weeks ago. If you have any questions about them, please ask.

Happy Stamping!

Georgia

No comments: