Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Serene Spring

Hello Stampers,

The sample I'm sharing today is one I received from my Upline, Julie. Julie invited the StampAttics who excelled this past year in recruiting and/or sales to a special dinner, while we were in Utah at Convention. She sent us this card as an invitation. Julie used the level 2 hostess stamp set, Serene Spring.

BTW. . . I had top sales out of all of the StampAttics in Julie's downline. Talk about being excited!! Thank you for making this possible by Holding a Workshop(s), Joining a Club and/or Attending a Make and Take Class. Your business is appreciated!
And thank you ladies for all of the online orders! I hope you are finding the system easy and fun to use!

There is a special promotion running right now for hostesses. Host a show of $350 or more, and you'll receive a FREE stamp set from the Fall/Winter Sampler. Oh. . . I should mention this is not just for hostesses. . . if you place an order of $350 or more you'll get to choose a stamp set too. Promotion runs until November 30th! Contact me today to schedule your workshop.

Thanks for stopping by!

Georgia

No comments: