Saturday, October 11, 2008

Pocket Silhouettes

Happy Saturday!!!

There is not better feeling than receiving a card in the mail. Especially when there is no reason, but . . . Just Because!

The card I have to share with you today is a wonderful card to send someone to tell them thanks for being in your life. It uses another new stamp set to this catalog, Pocket Silhouettes. I found a card very similar to this online, and I used it for inspiration.

If you look close you can see the white squares were stamped with Pink Pirouette first and then stamped in the center with Riding Hood Red. I'm trying to decide if the Thanks so much should have been in Black instead of Riding Hood Red. What do you think?

Thanks for stopping by. Enjoy your weekend and I hope you can stamp a card or two!

~ Georgia

No comments: