Saturday, October 18, 2008

Party Hearty

There are only a couple of weeks left to participate in the Birthday Party Promotion. Not sure what the B-day Promotion is? Let me fill you in! Spend $20 on regular catalog merchandise and get 20% off these select birthday stamp sets:


Big Bold Birthday
Party Hearty
Bitty Birthday
Crazy for Cupcakes
Simple Birthday Thanks
Time to Party
Crab & Company


Click Here to see the flyer, but before you do that keep on scrolling down for a sample made from the Party Hearty stamp set! I got the idea for this card from the Stampin' Up! Demonstrator ONLY Website. (Just another reason to become a demo. . . . more samples, and with your 20% instant income on every order EVERY stamp set is ALWAYS on sale!!!) Call, e-mail, or leave me a comment for my recruiter password, and you can join online. . . TODAY!!!



Thanks for taking some time out of your weekend to blog with me. I hope your weekend is GREAT!

~ Georgia

No comments: