Friday, October 17, 2008

Sour Cream???

**IT'S FRIDAY**

Can you tell I'm excited??? Only one more day to get through and then I get to spend all morning with my fellow SU demos talking and stamping! It doesn't get much better than that. You can bet that I'll have a ton of ideas and samples to share with you next week. . . . but don't worry. . . I will still be posting a project with you today. :o)

I'm sure you've seen the small white containers that sour cream come in . . . right? Well my sample today was inspired by sour cream containers. I used the Level 1 Patterns Pack Designer Series Paper and the Level 2 Deer Friends Stamp Set to make 30 quick gifts for my card club ladies.




Other items you'll need is Scallop Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, Card Stock, Ink, Adhesive and a Paper Crimper.

There is a tutorial on SCS if you'd like to check it out click Here! Please note that I used 6" x 6" Designer Series Paper to get a longer container.


Thanks for stopping by!

Georgia

1 comment:

Britni :) said...

Georgia, I love this idea! I have recently seen other ideas using the crimper like that, but I do really like this. Great job! :)