Monday, October 20, 2008

Pillow Boxes

Hello Ladies,

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. Mine was filled with both family time and stamping.

The samples I have to share with you today are samples Julie showed us at the StampAttic's meeting on Saturday. They all were made using the Pillow Box Bigz Die and the Big Shot. Julie really did a good job. Would you like to learn more about the big shot? If so, give me a call or send me an e-mail.

This first sample was our make and take project. A special Thank You goes out to my Husband and son who brought my cutting pads, when Julie realized she forgot hers at home. Thanks Guys!

This next Pillow Box was Frankie. . . I just love seeing all of the things people are coming up with and using Frankie on them. This was the $2K project. All of the members of Julie's downline (level 1-5) was able to make this project if they had 2 months of over $1K in sales. A special Thank You! to you, because I was able to make this project.

This next pillow box just screams Baby Shower!!! (Girl of course) I'm told a Baby Ruth candy bar (small size) will fit perfectly into the box.

And how perfect would the pillow box, shown below, be as a "place card" at your Thanksgiving Dinner. You could fill it with after dinner mints, or even candy corn.

This last pillow box would be perfect to stuff with a small Christmas gift.

Thanks for stopping by today, and make sure to stop back by tomorrow for some Christmas Card Swap Samples!

Until then. . . Happy Stamping!

Georgia

Shop Online at: http://www.georgiacaulkins.stampinup.net/

No comments: