Friday, October 24, 2008

Shelli's On TV and Georgia ONLY Special

Hello Stampers!

I have a double post for you today. I was just checking out Shelli Gardner's blog and found something I just had to share with you. (Shelli Gardner is the CEO and co-founder of Stampin' Up!)

On Tuesday she appeared on "Studio 5," a morning talk show on KSL, their local NBC affiliate. I loved the projects she showed-beautiful table settings for three different holidays (Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's), all made from one package of our new Ski Slope Designer Series paper, along with a variety of different accessories.

You can watch the appearance itself, as well as see the projects. CLICK HERE!! Also provided are supply lists and basic instructions for each of the table settings.

I did copy and paste some photos below. I'm sorry they aren't bigger. Make sure to watch the video to see a close up of the place settings!

Thanksgiving
Christmas
New Year's!!
I just fell in love with the projects Shelli made and I know you will too. To help you get started I'm having a Georgia ONLY Special, where you'll Receive the Curley Label Punch Bundle and a package of Ski Slope DSP. Details are below:

**GEORGIA ONLY SPECIAL**
Curly Label Punch Bundle
Ski Slope Designer Series Paper
Regular Price: $51.92
Georgia's Sale Price: $45.00
(Shipping and tax is included!!)
SAVE $6.92!!!

To take advantage of this special price, orders for this bundle must be received by Tuesday, October 28th.

Fine Print: Special is good only through me, Georgia, your Stampin' Up! demonstrator. To receive the discounted price you need to order directly through me either via phone or e-mail and not my Stampin' Up! website.

To place your order you can call me at: (309) 343-9356 or e-mail me at georgia@mustainlindstrom.com.

No comments: